1. One of Greg's best friends birthday at Reef
2. Yummy mini milk shake no minors....so darn good!
3. The birthday boy!
4. My Perrier Jouet
5. Greg and I
6. Our favorite food truck from The Heights, Good Dog Hot Dog!
7. Beautiful sunrise before the CF 5k
8. Cystic Firosis 5k for my cousin Adam!
10. Halloween gathering at our house
11. Festive drinks at our Halloween shindig
12. My favorite Starbucks coffee Ever!!! Caramel Brulee Latte...YUM! I cannot wait to get my coffee cozy in from Kelly at Keeping up with Kelly & Co.! She is having an awesome sale right now!! Buy one get one half off, go check her out!!
Dear Greg, I'm looking forward to your company party tonight! Everyone please pray that I do not fall in my new heels!!
Dear Paranormal Activity, I should have never watched you the other night, but I want to watch more. I'm afraid to get out of bed in the middle of the night now, but very curious about your series.
Dear San Antonio, I can already smell the chips and taste the margaritas! I'm excited to see some great friends and have a little girl time. Adding another hour for the the time change to the night doesn't hurt either!
Dear East Coast Friends, I'm so glad everyone I have talked to is okay and I continue to pray for all of the families who are still dealing the messes that Sandy left behind.
Dear Starbucks, you made my morning! So ready for Christmas!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll see ya next week!